Monday, March 30, 2009

Just a Little Something

Chey,
Though I tell you often during the day I just wanted you to know how much a love you. Without you I honestly don't know what I would do. You are everything I have ever hoped for and I'm lucky that I found you when I did. There are people out there who spend endless amounts of time trying to find the perfect person: their soulmate. I feel fortunate that I have found you at such an early point of my life. Though there was a short amount I had to be without you I am glad that I can spend the rest of my life in your arms. You are truly a blessing and I hope you know that. You are my best friend and the love of my life. I love when we are together and I can barely stand it when we are apart. Though the time we have spent together has been short I feel like I have known you for a life time. I have never been able to connect to someone the way I have with you. You do so much for me and I am eternally greatful for that. I hope that I am everything you want and need me to be. I can't wait to spend eternity with you :-*

Love Alix

No comments:

Post a Comment