Thursday, May 21, 2009

I'm Such A Baby

Yes it's true. I'm a baby...and I'm a tad on the dramatic side. CHey is going on vacation for 6 days and even though its not THAT long I'm still not looking forward to it. Not to mention, it's bad enough I won't get to see him but I won't really get to talk to him either since he'll be on a friggen boat. Sheesh this is going to such butt for reals. Like I said i realize I'm a baby so you don't have to tell me. It's just hard knowing that we've never gone longer than a day without seeing each other and no more that a few hours without talking to each other and now we have to do 6 days. And that's just the warm up. Wait until later in the summer when he'll be gone for multiple weeks at a time. I think I better get that second job or I'll go insane!

I love you babe and I'll miss you. Be safe and come back soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment