Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Chunky's Answers

What have you accomplished in your life that you pride yourself on?
I stayed true to my morals. Even though the church wasn't in my life for a period of time and I strayed a bit I new the difference between right and wrong and I stayed true to that dispite was my friends were doing.

What is your biggest aspiration in life?
I want to find my soul mate and be sealed to him for eternity and have a family. I want to continue my life completely consumed in love and happiness.

When did you first realize you wanted to date me?
At Shelby's birthday party. That was the first time I really payed attention to the wonderful person that was right in front of my face.

Where is one place you want to travel at some point in your life?
I want to go back to Paris. I really didn't appreciate it at all the first time and I'd really like to go back to see everything again and take it in for what it is. And even though it's cliche` Paris really is romantic so when I go back I'd like to go with someone I love.

What's the most dangerous thing you've ever done?
Ummm I don't know actually. Probably texting while I'm driving. Ya that almost killed me once..and you'd think I'd learn but I didn't.

What's one thing you want to improve on before you die?
I want to be stonger in the church. There are things that I tend to skimp out on because of stupid earthly things. I want to become more perfected in that and be better prepared.

What's one thing that you want to teach your children?
I want to teach my children the gospel. It wasn't a part of my life until much later and because of that I've had to deal with things that other people haven't. I want them to be able to know the gospel for their entire lives and I want them to know how important family is. If they take nothing but that I could be happy.

If your soul mate died would you re-marry?
No. I completely believe that everyone has a soul mate: a perfect match and one person they are meant to spend their life with. If something were to happen to him I wouldn't be able to re-marry. I would feel as if I were cheating the other person and myself.

If you died would you want him to re-marry?
I would want him to be happy. End of story. If that means him re-marrying than that would be fine with me, but I would hope he would stay sealed to me.

What is something you truly believe in?
I believe that everything happens for a reason. The trials we go through and the mistakes we make all lead us to where we are supposed to be. If we were all perfect there would be no reason for us to be here. I made mistakes and I fell away from the church but that made me stronger and that made me really appreciate the church.

What is something your strongly against?
Underestimating people.

What do you want people to remember you for?
I want people to remember me for being a good person. When I was younger my goal was to be america's sweetheart. I wanted to be nice to everyone and friends with everyone. I'm still working on that, but hopefully I'll get it right eventually. I wouldn't want to leave here with people hurt by something I said or did at any point in my life.

At this point do you feel like you are where you're supposed to be in your life?
Yes. I think about this a lot. It's funny how a chain of events that seem so insignificant at the time and lead you to exactly where you're supposed to be. This really helps me think positively of people to. Not that I don't normally, but sometimes people come into our lives and really hurt us. But that hurt leads us to someone that we will love even more than the last and for that I'm grateful.

What do you have a testimony of?
God has a plan for everyone of us. Without a doubt this is the one thing I've always believed in my entire life.

What is one thing you want to take away from being with me?
Already I feel like I've taken something away from being with you. Through your example I want to be a better person. I especially want to have a heart like yours. You love so many people with your whole heart. You are someone that I always want in my life because of this. You are someone that I want as a bestfriend, husband, and father for my children. I know that they would always be cared for and loved with a father like you.

What is one thing you want me to take away from being with you?
I want you to truly know what an amazing person you are. If there is ever a time when you are doubting you should look at yourself the way I see you. You truly are amazing and an example to those around you. You are strong, faithful, loving, gentle, passionate, smart, fun, sensitive, funny, and so much more.

What is the most important thing you learned from your parents?
How to be strong. My family had our tough times but that only taught me how to be stronger and really believe in myself. People are always going to try to put you down and stand in your way but with the right people in your life you can overcome any obstacle.

Would you wait for me?
I feel like I have already waited for you. I prayed to find someone as perfect as you and I waited a long time untill that prayer was answered. I would wait an entire life time just to spend one day with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment