Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I Have Some Questions For You!

Today while I was doing that survey about you I started thinking that there are things that I don't know about you. That's only natural, but I came up with some questions. Beware though these questions aren't the easiest, but that's why I wanted to ask them. So have fun! I can't wait to read the answers! And if you want I'll answer these questions or anything else you wanna ask :) I love you!

What have you accomplished in your life that you pride yourself on?

What is your biggest aspiration in life?

When did you first realize you wanted to date me?

Where is one place you want to travel at some point in your life?

What's the most dangerous thing you've ever done?

What's one thing you want to improve on before you die?

What's one thing that you want to teach your children?

If your soul mate died would you re-marry?

If you died would you want her to re-marry?

What is something you truly believe in?

What is something your strongly against?

What do you want people to remember you for?

At this point do you feel like you are where you're supposed to be in your life?

What do you have a testimony of?

What is one thing you want to take away from being with me?

What is one thing you want me to take away from being with you?

What is the most important thing you learned from your parents?

No comments:

Post a Comment