Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tubby's Answers

What have you accomplished in your life that you pride yourself on?
Being able go through high school with all the different things that I did and be able to say that I quite that it didn’t completely take my life and I have control over it again.

What is your biggest aspiration in life?
To be able to find someone to have a family with and be able to provide for them and make them happy as I can and always be able to keep them together.

When did you first realize you wanted to date me?
June 6th 2008 at the Las Vegas airport when we were on the plan you were 4 rows up and to there right of me….. JK the first couple times hanging out with you was when I realized it but didn’t think you would want me around this long.

Where is one place you want to travel at some point in your life?
I want to be able to go to England.

What's the most dangerous thing you've ever done?
Letting things control my life putting myself in a position where I had no control of what I was doing and also putting others around me a risk.

What's one thing you want to improve on before you die?
I want to be able to be more caring and know when then the right time is to say things and do things

What's one thing that you want to teach your children?
I want to be able to teach them to love everyone for what and who they are and family is one of the most important thing to have cuz they will be with you forever and can be your best friend. Friends will come and go and u will love and hate each other but family are always there for one another as long as you don’t abuse it

If your soul mate died would you re-marry?
I don’t think I could. That was the one person that I was supposed to be with forever and I wouldn’t want anyone to try to take that place. I fell for her loved her and wanted to be with her how could I want to be with anyone else.

If you died would you want her to re-marry?
The a choice for her to make. Im not going to tell her that she cant if she feels like she needs someone in her life I wont complain cuz I was the first in her life and hopefully I am sealed and she wont seal to anyone else.

What is something you truly believe in?
Abstinence (bahahaha)

What is something your strongly against?
Woman’s Rights (hahaha)

What do you want people to remember you for?
For being someone that was a friend and loving. I wouldn’t want people to know me for someone famous, that never last cuz someone will always come in and take your place. Love and a great friendship can never be forgotten.

At this point do you feel like you are where you're supposed to be in your life?
Ya I do I feel like I have and im on the right way to where I need to go now.

What do you have a testimony of?
I have a Testimony of Joseph Smith and that he was an amazing man to be able to go as a teen and strongly believe that god sent an angel and told him the message the we have today and not let anyone tell him that he was wrong. And to go from that day forth and be persecuted every day of his life and never backing down and only fighting back by the words of god. And even when he knew he was going to die he wouldn’t deny anything that he had said. He brought forth the opportunity that we have to be able to learn and grow about god and know of his teachings. He started one of the most powerful churches on this earth today and he did it in one of the most difficult times of the century. To be able to do that you must have complete faith and be broken of Christ to do every thing that he must in order to start the church that we have today.

What is one thing you want to take away from being with me?
Not being so stressed and not look at others from pass experiences be able to live my life in the present one day at a time. To be more out going and know what I want more in life.

What is one thing you want me to take away from being with you?
That you are an amazing girl and not to let anyone tell you or put you down don’t settle go for everything that you can and deserve. Girls are angels like I said make sure you are being treated like on.

What is the most important thing you learned from your parents?
That even tho they probably didn’t go through the same things that I did. They know what’s best for me and what I need to do to be able to grow and progress in life and what lays ahead of me.

1 comment:

  1. bah this blog is so lovey dovey it makes me kind of sick. hahaha im just being honest, but thats only cuz i don't have it in my life.

    this is for both alix and chey... i don't want to seperate it...

    honestly, realize something. if you do what is right for heavenly father he will put you two together if that is what he wants for you. but don't force it and don't break it. no matter what anyone tells you, it's up to him not you, don't let your own thoughts get in the way of his. and remember that love is a fragile thing. it doesn't take long to make, but it takes a lot to hold it together.

    honestly, i think your great for each other.

    LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete