Tuesday, April 7, 2009

No Matter What I Love Him

So last night was...interesting...lots of things happened that were..well..interesting!! Go figure. So originally Me, Chey, Shelby, and Wes were going to left hand bowl against each other. Shelby panzied out..she was sick :( so Chey and I had the night to ourselves. Little did I know I was going to recieve an all night long beating from him. After I told him that Shelby wouldn't be coming to bowl he grabbed my phone to text her. So we got into this wrestling match over the phone. Chey had me pinned and I was trying to get away and the next thing I know his elbow is ramming me in the nose..ouch. I thought it was broken..seriously. After he had his menacing way with me he went after Shaniqua!!! Poor Shaniqua!!! She was in pain for most of the night. Once we were done wrestling we decided to go bowling. On the way to the alley we came across an elevator. Chey likes to push me out...apparently Tubby likes the elevator to himslef. So sad. Well usually one of us stops the door before it closes and we both hop in and makeou...i mean wait patiently for the doors to open at our destination. Well instead of fighting back to get in the elevator I patiently waited thinking that Chey would stop the door and let me in. But alas he didn't. I was so sad. I had to ride down all by myself! With a creepo who got in on the floor below us. GAHHH! I could've been raped! Well anyways. Usually I kill Chey when we go bowling but apparently my winning streak is on hold because he beat me in both games we played!!! That's 3 games in a row! So as you can see I was beat all night last night. Horrible. HAHA Hopefully everyone knows this is all just in good fun. These things really did happen but that's how Chey and I are...we beat the crap out of each other. Not really but we're playful. Last night was fun. I just hope Shaniqua isn't to upset with Chey! But I'll love him no matter what. Even if he is beating me at bowling right now :(

No comments:

Post a Comment