Thursday, April 30, 2009

Weird Post

This might be one of the weirdest posts I'm going to put up on here but I don't care.


Look at this kid. You can not look at this picture and have any other thought running through your mind other than, "Holy eff he is HAWT!" Srsly.

I told you this was going to be a weird post!

Anyways. When Chey and I first started dating I for some reason told him he should put a paperbag over his head. (I was teasing him of course) Either I said it or he said it and I agreed. But anyways, I am and will forever be mocked for my horrific comment about the bag. I try to tell him all the time that I was kidding because I think he is a stud muffin but he never believes me. So maybe if I devote an entire post to his stud muffiness he'll finally believe me.

Anyways, back to Chey. Let me tell you a story :)

Over the summer in probably August Chey came into DI while I was working. I looked like POO!!!! Srsly. I don't get dressed up for DI, there's just no point. So I felt foolish when he came in and stood next to my register and made fun of me! The whole time he was standing in front of me I kept thinking, "Holy crap this guy is gorgeous." When I went on my break on of my co-workers asked if I knew Chey and I said yes. She says, "Girl he is HOT you better get with him!!!" Bahaha when I came back to DI the first thing I said to her was, "I got with him!!"

By the way that whole story is in my journal! I wrote (and I directly quote) "He is the hottest kid I have ever seen in my life."


So anyways this whole post started because when I log onto my blog, on the right hand side is the picture I posted above. It's got a caption but I mainly put it up there so I can stare at him while I'm reading my past blogs lol. Hopefully he'll stop giving me so much crap about the bag joke now!

No comments:

Post a Comment