Thursday, January 15, 2009

Dear Tubby

Today while sitting in math class there came a point when I decided I had better things to write than the notes about solving radicals. So I came up with a list of why you are amazing. This is only a short list compared to the infinate reasons for why I think your amazing. I figure though that this way you won't be able to tell me you're not amazing when I say you are, because now I'm giving you valid reasons! And when you tease me by repeating all the things I've said to you (like the paper bag thing) I can tell you to refer to this list and then you won't be able to tell me I'm mean lol. So here is the beginging of the many reasons I feel so lucky to have met you. (These are in no particular order either)

  1. You cuddle with me. Even though there are times I beg for us to go out, my favorite thing to do is curl up on the couch in your arms and watch a movie. Even though I'm never paying attention to the movie those are some of the best nights.
  2. You have an amazing sense of humor. My family has a very dry sense of humor and most people that come into our house run away screaming because they don't understand how we joke. But you play along and throw the sarcasm right back. (Even though it's my fault they tease you (yes I'm admitting to it)). Not only that but you can tease me. Your not afraid to joke around with me, but at the same time you never take it to a point that hurts me. You constantly make me laugh and giggle and that's amazing!
  3. Along with always making me laugh you always make me smile. People always know when I'm texting you because I get this huge grin on my face. It probably makes me look ridiculous, but I don't care. Talking to you and being around you makes me smile so much I'm sure I'll get wrinkles before I'm 20.
  4. You put of with my bratiness. It's not news to me that I'm difficult. People have been telling me this my whole life. Thankfully you put up with it. Even when I told you you sucked at picking movies the SECOND time we hung out. I think I was insane to be that bold by saying that so early, but you just laughed and agreed never to pick a movie again.
  5. You spoil me. I mean this not only materialistically, but emotionally as well. I'm not much for materialistic stuff, in fact it makes me feel bad that you always pay and stuff (I have no idea why). But you make me feel like I'm perfect. I feel like I don't have to pretend to be anything I'm not because you except me just the way I am. I feel spoiled in that sense because I do some things that are pretty out there and it takes an amazing person to stick around after seeing me in my crazy times.
  6. I can tell you anything. Literally. Well bahaha lately there's been one thing that just hasn't gotten all the way out there. And I'm not about to put it on our blog because saying it in any form of technology is STUPID. But aside from that I can really tell you anything. My whole life I've had trouble being able to open up to people. With you everything comes so easily and that's so amazing to me that I can share my life with you..good and bad.
  7. You read my blog. (And blog with me). If you read anyone elses blog you'll notice that they all say, "My boyfriend never reads my blog." You take time out of your day to read what I have to say (even though I tell you anyways) I write my blogs knowing that your going to read them and be just as excited about what I wrote as I was! Sometimes the only reason I blog is because I know you'll read it. I love that! I love that you think what I think and say is important instead of just blowing it off (even if I do write about ridiculous things that no one really cares about!)
  8. You let me drive. It's no secret that statistics show that girls are bad drivers. But aside from that I am a crappy driver period. I've hit 2 parked cars (1 before I even got my license), I've been in an accident, and I've run 2 red lights (recently..oops). I take a suicide risk everyday just by getting in my car. It's sad I know, but you still let me drive. You've never even said anything about it..except for the usual teasing of course :)
  9. Your make me want to be a better person. I'm not exactly sure what it is you do, but something about being around you make me want to try harder...with everything...at church, at school, with friends, with you, with family. Since we started talking I've wanted to be a better person and that's amazing. I mean why would I want to be around someone that's bringing me to a place I don't want to be right? Right!
  10. Your everything I want and more. Your all the 9 reasons above. Your physically what I want in a guy, your intellectually what I want, emotionally, everything. And everytime I talk to you you say something that knocks the breath out of me because without even realizing it you say something that fits me "model guy".

Thank you for being you and for being a part of my life for the past..however long..I'm not even sure exactly. You are amazing and I truly hope you know that! :)

Love, Chunky

1 comment: