Sunday, January 18, 2009

What a Night

I have known that i have like The Most Amazing Girlfriend EVER don't get me wrong i have known but tonight i really really realized it. With school starting and both of us working completely different hours the time that i get to spend with Chunky, this week was the first week that we had to find out how and when we were going to possible spend time with each other. The first couple of nights it was hard just seeing her for such a short amount of time or a shorter time than we used to spend with each other. Well tonight was the first night that i got to really spend time and do something with her.

I had a blast tonight, first I went and picked her up and we came back to my house to eat with my family. After a few stories that my parents willingly told about my oh so interesting self, I felt bad but she listened to my horrible practicing of the violin so that i could some what play in sacrament meeting tomorrow. I'm so surprised that she stayed around to listen it wasn't the prettiest sounding what so ever. When i finally finished practicing we went to the fiesta station to go ice skating. I was so scared to go at first cuz i have never been before so Alix was so happy to go to see me make an idiot of myself but I'm so glad i didn't even tho it did come close to me falling on my face a couple times and maybe bringing her down with me. We went back to my house after a drive around the ghetto for a while trying to find something to do. while we were here we watched Enchanted for a little and then I had to take her home barely making it.

So the thing that made me realize that i have such an amazing girl is that today was just one of those days that i started dwelling on the past and some mistakes that i have made. Some of the mistakes that i have made I'm so upset with myself that i even did them. Some things i learned from and others that we just stupid decisions. So it started off not such a good day but the only thing that i could look forward to was spending time with this beautiful girl it seemed like i was never going to get to. The minute i saw her when i went to go pick her up i completely forgot everything and it just made my day.

When i possible couldn't think that i could have a more perfect day i look back and see that every day get better and better when i get to spend time with Alix even if it is for a short little while.



Thank you so much for everything that you do even when you don't even realize it. you are perfect in every way.

No comments:

Post a Comment