Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hardest Posts!

In my experience the first post of a blog are always the hardest. I hate them. But I guess if you don't have a first you can't keep moving on so here we go. If your still not caught up on the nicknames I'm Chunky (Alix) and he's Tubby (Chey) Basically this blog is an attempt to get him to blog. I have no idea if it's going to work, but it's worth a try :)

A little info: Like I said my name is Alix. Alix Elizabeth. I don't really like putting my last name on the web and I don't think it really matters anyways because eventually it's going to change. I barely turned 18 and I'm a youngin. It sucks, but whatever. I graduated in 2008 a year early. Most people tell me I'm an idiot for skipping out on my senior year, but I wouldn't change it for anything. Personally I think it was the best decision I've ever made. I'm a freshman at UNLV studying to become a biology teacher. My main ambition in life is to marry my soul mate, start a family, and eventually buy a piece of property big enough to have horses!

I met Chey over the summer on the Church History Tour. I though he was cute, but was kinda off on another planet during that time so I didn't pay too much attention to him. A few weeks later my best friend, Shelby, had a birthday party and Chey was there. I flirted my butt of the best way I knew how and he threw a bug in my hair. Before I left I pulled this trick where I basically stole his phone and called my phone from his to get his number. He took my phone and kept erasing it. So I left without getting his number. You'd think I would've given up after being faced with pure rejection, but I didn't. I got his number from another mutual friend and we started talking. We talked on and off for a few months and then I gave up completely. He ended up texting me out of the blue in like November and eventually we got to the point where we talked all day everyday. I really liked him and wanted to hang out, but it never worked out. Finally, we started hanging out and the rest fell into place. He's amazing! He's everything I want and more and I feel very lucky to have met him.

No comments:

Post a Comment