Sunday, January 18, 2009

A few weeks ago (almost a month ago actually) I wrote a story about a boy and a girl and at the end I said I would come back and post the end to the story. When I wrote that I had every intention of writing an ending. But this morning I was thinking about that blog and the fact that there isn't an end to the story. That story might not have an ending for me to write. In fact, the way I see it, the only way I can finish that is if Chey and I break up and stop talking to each other completely. But right now, that's not the case. Then I thought about how amazing it is that every day we're writing that story. The conversations we have, the places we go, the events that take place, the memories that are forming are all contributing to our story. How exciting! So far its turning out to be a very nice story...an amazing story. I feel like I'm really wearing out the word amazing. I need a new word. Something that covers all forms of the perfection that he is. I don't think there's a word in the english dictionary that describes him. Maybe I'll try to come up with my very own word. Oh wait I got side tracked. I meant to tie in a song lyric because, come on, this is me and I tie everything together with a song lyric. In the song Must've Done Something Right (on the playlist of this blog) it says: and I know that it's so cliche to tell you that everyday I spend with you is the new best day of my life.

Yup it stands true. It's all part of the story. Hopefully tonight will be the new best day of my life and I'll be able to see Chey. We'll see though. In the mean time I'll think of that word.

Je vous aime tres beaucoup. 831

No comments:

Post a Comment