Thursday, January 15, 2009

Walk Of Shame

For the past 5 months I have been working at a law firm as a runner very exciting stuff. Not really. I supposed to be working from 12-5 but usually don't make it in there till 12:15 or later. Today wasn't a good day for waking up so i was running even later than i usually do and had to rush to get off to work. Most of the time when I get ready in the morning and about ready to go I grab my wallet out of my pocket from the jeans the night before, well this morning as I got in my car I realized that I didn't have my wallet. I usually don't get pulled over so there was no point in wasting time to go back in and grab it so I just started up and went on my way. As I was heading to work I noticed that I was low on gas. I decided that I would fill up during work fully knowing that I didn't have my wallet.
I get to work at 12:30 finally, the nice thing about going in at 12 is that everyone is at work so they really don't know that I'm coming in late. I do my normal walk around seeing if there is anything I need to do before I leave and then head out to do all my runs. I start driving to go to the court house and stop by at a gas station keep in mind I still don't have my wallet. I walk up to the cashier to pay with my debt card. I tell her that I was at pump ** and i need $$ dollars on it (I don't really remember the pump number or how much I said it doesn't really matter tho). Now that I have done all that I go to reach for my wallet to pay for it in order to fill up my car (this is where i feel like a total idiot) where my wallet should be there is nothing so now I have to do the walk of shame out of the gas station and drive all the way back to my house jusst cuz I was to lazy to grab my wallet.

So I finished my day at work and not a moment to soon. Being done with work is so nice cuz that means I don't have to be around crazy co-workers and I get to see the one person that can brighten my day just by seeing her smile. Tonight was a fun night Chunky and Tard Butt had been hanging out before I was able to so they started watching Pride and Prejudice I finally showed up at the end which I was perfectly fine with. For some odd reason they like taking pics of me tho while I'm not really paying attention I'm not going to post any of the pics at this time but I might later. All in all it was an amazing night. It always is when you get to spend it with the most perfectly amazing girlfriend that you could ever ask for.

Thanks Alix your everything anyone could as for and more. I'm so glad that I get to spend so much time with you.

3 comments:

  1. thanks love you just made my whole day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like how you called me TARD butt. your such apunk... you have a funny life tho. im glad alix made you a blog, even if its a joint blog. you're funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the plan is for me to slowly stop blogging on this one so it becomes his and not a joint..mwahahaha..im such an evil genius

    ReplyDelete