Sunday, January 25, 2009

Is School really that Important????

So this is my first week that i have every single class its going to be a lot of work i don't know if its going to be as fun as i thought it just feels like high school all over again. Except that teachers don't really care and some kids come to class drunk (OK that might not be different for high school but they cant get in trouble). Today i was running a little late for class cuz for some odd reason i couldn't get up so that started me getting out the door later then when i got to school every parking spot was full so i just gave up trying to find a close spot and ended up on the opposite side of the school. thank goodness CSN isn't that big of a school so i could still get to class not to late. So my first class is HIST 102 and lucky half of the class was late anyways so i didn't feel to bad walking into class late. This girl that walked in sat down right behind me and half way through class after we have been talking about everything that we will be going over in HISTORY she finally decides to ask me if this was Business. As i turned around to tell her i realized what was wrong with her either she had to much to drink the night before or shes likes to start her day off with a couple shots of something.



Everyday for the past month my day has been spent waking up working and then hanging out with this perfect girl tonight was a little different i woke up, school, work, and then nothing and that was the disappointing part I came home and sat around and slept. I get to talk to this amazing girl all day and that makes the day so wonderful but being able to see her and spend time with her can make one of the worst days to such a perfect day. Well as you probably already know I didn't get to see her today. The past couple weeks I go over to her house till 10 on the weekdays and a little after 1 on the weekends and with school going on its been worth the lose of sleep that i have gotten its a more reasonable hour of sleep but not the same that i have gotten the past 6 months. Before we started hanging out i would go to bad at maybe 12ish and then wake back up at 12ish which hasn't been my smartest move and now that i have this 9a.m. church schedule it hasn't been the most friendly to me. I missed being with her tonight be i needed to catch up on some zzzz's that i have been missing as well. I know that i might get to see Chunky tomorrow so that's my highlight for tomorrow we will have to see what happens.




Thank you love for what you said today. I do believe you I really do, I just don't know why me. You have everything to offer that anyone could ever ask for. Your perfect I hope that some way i can show you how much you have done for me just be being in my life. 831

No comments:

Post a Comment