Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My First and Hopefully Not My Last

For all of those who don't know me I'm Chey McDonald, I graduated from Centennial high school in 2008 and now I'm going to be attending this amazing college called CSN I cant wait. It would be a lot better if someone would come there too but no they would rather go to UNLV idk whats so special about it. I'm going to school for my generals right now but as of right now i want to either be a Physical Therapist, or Physchologist, or even a scarier thought an orthopedic surgeon.

So Chunky started the blog to get me to start telling more about my boring life i don't know what shes really expecting out of this but we will see how well it goes. I'm so glad that i was able to meet her tho. I first met Alix on the Church History Tour I didn't really see to much of her tho. After the tour i didn't really see her till her friend Shelby had a birthday party and we were at In-n-out and she kept trying to take my phone to get my number for some odd reason i have no idea why. the rest you get from the post above no point in rewriting it. But I am so glad that i met and started talking to her i feel so lucky she is so amazing and words can not explain.

1 comment:

  1. you're so nice....ahhh chey you mentioned me in your blog!! :D how cute

    ReplyDelete